Monday, September 24, 2007

Letting a Secret Out

I have been longing to tell you my secret. I can’t believe you don’t see right through me and see the person beneath this thin shell of mine. I am the guy of your dreams masquerading as your best friend. I just hope that you would understand my love. I am trapped in a pit and help seems to be minimal. I never expected this to go this far, but after coming so far I don’t seem to regret my decision anymore. Future is unknown and inevitable, so there’s little I can do about it. But the present is with me and I am with you today. All I need is a chance. You are in my soul I know and I have no intentions of getting you out of there. Love is about building a bridge of chances and there’s nothing wrong in it.
Sometimes I just feel helpless, clueless and deserted. Then I think of you and all the problems cease to exist. I am a very defensive person; I don’t let people in so easily. But when it comes to you, I just want to surrender. Is it really love, which makes me feel that way? What else can explain this? Now you know how much I love you.
Having said all this, why do I still feel guilty for pursuing my love? Deep down, I want you to be happy, even if it is on the cost of my love for you. My love, just promise one thing that you will always be happy and do me a favor: don’t ever feel sorry for me. Because then my love will loose its meaning and essence.


4 comments:

Abhay Shukla said...

Bahut senti tha yaar...hai kaun ab bata bhi de

Unknown said...

Thats sweet!!!

हितेंद्र टोलिया said...

thank you :)

Shubhangi Gupta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.