Saturday, March 8, 2008

Fcuk IT !!!

bas bahut hua ab ... i am through with this ... ye sab salla exam-time pe hi hota hai yaar ... so much daaru , so much sutta ... yeah yeah it was my friends birthday i know ... now i'm gonna study for my exams ... YEAH RIGHT , LIKE YOU would believe that huh ...

ok i that was my frustation which i took out in my style :P ...

this blog's main topic wasnt that though ... its rather very "sidelined topic"
some days back while playing my "TriIIT challenger tournament", my team-mate got hurt and i took him to AIIMS for medical aid ... i never thought i would see so much suffering in a single day , my friend just had a swollen hand and when we entered the "Emergency Ward" , we could see so many patients ... some even had missing limbs ... i was just choked, i thought that i was the luckiest person in the world to have not suffered as others were at that moment ... unfair it seems, life is sometimes , isn't it? i was momentarily relieved, i know that was selfish but i really did feel that way, but soon i realized that there are so many people in this world in need of help, care and compassion ... and me being fortunate enough was not contributing in helping those who needed it the most ... what can I do ? I'm still studying, i dont have time for all this ... or am I just making excuses ?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Abhay Shukla said...

Am pretty sure that we are too good in making excuses :(

Unknown said...

your last three lines are wat concerns me as well...trust me ,we r making excuses....damn us..