Sunday, May 25, 2008

life: revisited

looking back at time, i realize
theres nothing worth back there to memorize

all the things i saw, i felt
were just the ones which i held

the way people looked at me
the way they mocked me
never really hurt a lot
but some wounds leave hard clot

its funny how you find friends in a lot
and disgusting when you find out who's the rotten snot

people say people lie
i say i fly ... i lie
so does that make me better or worse
why is the battle between good and bad so fierce

full moon is only seen once a month
rest are all the days it'll be incomplete up front
but you see, the night of the full moon
washes away all the pain as if its a boon

i say life had been hard on me
i never thought i would have to see such days of pain and horror
but again, you never know when the monsoon comes
cleansing and healing all your lows and bums
telling you that dude, there is more to life as it seems to be
seems to be ... seems to me ...


a good person