Monday, April 12, 2010

an ode to my bro

had it not been for you, my bro
my iit days would be bleeding boring and slow

i still remember the first crime
we went places to be and to pass time

you inspired me to change my ways
cos dude, you have inherent nobility
and shine with supreme glory and daze

never telling me whats on your mind
but yet knowing whats on mine

there are secrets garrisoned in my head
but when we talk i have low gaurd
discussing through the memory boulevard

sharing a smoke after meals everyday
never paying for like a million ciggies
but always treating me lemonades at sassi's

booze being the "usual ones"
books being the "unusual ones"
gals being the "unnatural ones"
profs being the "unhuman ones"
i have never complained, but dude
now its time to part our ways for good
for now our time is coming to an end as it should
and eventually it would
for another bro will enter my life
with a new set of ideas and a new flight

here @iit time passes by so fast, yet so slow
had it not been for you, my bro
i would be a different star with a different glow
had it not been for you, my bro
had it not been for you, my bro


4 comments:

Cheeku said...

:) is this a bro anthem ... ??? :D like a part of the bro code.. ?? :) :) :) he he he he ... :)

हितेंद्र टोलिया said...

hehe ... no , bas ek raat aise hi mann kiya ... ab bahar nikalne ke din aa rahe hai na :)

Sushant Gupta said...

little senti... :)
though you'll get out of this place now, i will too and you'll meet some friends, may be, make some new close friends but moments we've spent are for us and for us only, to cherish forever.

Abhay said...

:'( senti kar diya be.